Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project 52 Weeks (2011) Completed

Scraplifted this cover from somewhere that I can't remember. Thank you for a beautiful for my book!
Project 52 weeks for 2011 has been completed. I've compiled all the layouts and put them into a photobook. It is really very gratifying to see this project come to fruition! I love to flip through it and recall the things we did in 2011.

This year, I got Becky Higgin's Project Life. I'm going to give it a go and see how it goes. It's a system for documenting memories using precuts and segmented pockets. You can choose to record everyday, once a week or monthly. It is versatile in that way. I've just started and have got 2 pages done. I'm not sure if I really like it yet. I love it that I can now keep little knick knacks (receipts, drawings etc) that digital scrapbooking doesn't allow me to do so. But I think it does take a longer time to put together a page than to digitally scrap. I also love it that I can record all the little moments that happen everyday. In a way, I think I will probably record more daily moments compared to Project 52 weeks where I tend to take 1 main event of the week to scrap about.


Will post photos of my Project Life as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment