Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project Life 2012

This is my project for 2012. My aim to is to put something into the folder at least once a week. Instead of recording just 1 event of the week, the pockets will allow me to document multiple incidents.

Cover:
This is the cover. I simply followed the recommendations on the cards. The only thing that I added were the chipboard 2012. I largely followed Ali Edwards' Project Life 2011.

Week 1:

I wrote about the boys' returning back to school after their 6 week year end vacation. I liked it that I could keep receipts from purchasing new uniforms (they've outgrown their old ones) and new school bags) in the pockets. I never managed to keep much mementos in my layouts in the past. This is the Design A pockets.

Kieran copied Manchester United's emblem the other day. And I slotted that into the album as well.
This page is created on the Design F pockets.


No comments:

Post a Comment